Our ideal candidate :
# 18th Edition and time served highly desirable
# CMMS experience highly desirable
# MHE qualifications/ experience highly desirable
# Good levels of English language
# Team player mentality
# Keen eye for detail
# Considered decision maker
# Confident communicator
What does the job involve?
* Supporting production with planned and reactive engineering solutions
* Minimising down time
* Managing planned preventative maintenance
* Managing lubrication schedules
* Support ongoing improvement of plant productivity
* Assist with the management of spare part stocks
* Support external contractors’ installation works
* Monitor machinery and ancillary plant during production
* Liaise with supervisors & managers to support the identification of potential issues
* Complete scheduled works required
What is in it for you?
+ Friendly team
+ Full PPE provided
+ 4 on 4 off rotation
+ 20.5 days holiday (full time - 4 days holiday gets you 12 days off!)
+ Pension enrolment after 3 months (4% company contribution)
+ Enhanced Sick Pay
+ Salary Sacrifice Scheme
+ Free onsite parking
+ Three levels within Engineering : Qualified, Skilled and Senior
Essentials to Consider
<> How will you get to site for a 6am or home at 6am? Please consider this before applying if you will be relying on public transport.
<> Is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern including nights suitable for you?
<> Can you prove your right to work in the UK? We will ask for original documentation – passport or birth certificate and official proof of National Insurance Number. If you do not have these documents, we would not be able to offer you a start date. Birth Certificates and NI proof can easily be applied for, so we would ask you do this before sending in your application.
<> Do you have proof of your qualifications?
As a business we are committed to diversity and equality across all areas in the workplace
Apply for this job
Get in touch with us
We would love to hear from you. Getting in touch with us is easy and only a click away