With some of the most recognisable names in food retail on our customer list, keeping the production lines moving, meeting order targets and excellent quality control are all essential. And this is the role of our Production Operatives.
Our recruitment process has evolved, and we now offer a group session for candidates where you will see a short presentation about the company and role. We also provide a factory tour so you can see first hand what our production environment is like and hear from the people who do the role. We like to offer our candidates the chance to make their own decisions about Kettle Produce as a workplace with as much information as possible.
We have a variety of shift patterns - full time, part time and Under 18s. There is also great potential for progression both within and outwith production. Learn about the core of our business and it could set you up for bigger things!
We welcome applications from people who
- are committed and reliable
- have good eye to hand coordination
- have good communication skills (we welcome those whose first language is not English - we have many different nationalities working with us)
- have an awareness of (or are willing to learn) Food Hygiene and Health and Safety in the workplace
- want to be part of the teams who make the heart of our business run smoothly
- are happy to work in a food production environment, being on your feet and taking on physical/manual tasks
The role consists of a variety of tasks including
- quality control of incoming fresh produce
- preparing certain produce by hand
- staffing the production lines
- packing, labelling and QA checks of packaging
- stacking finished produce onto pallets
- Opportunities to move into a Machine Operator role
- Opportunities for those with forklift experience to stand in for our Logistics Team when they are short staffed
Apply for this job
Get in touch with us
We would love to hear from you. Getting in touch with us is easy and only a click away